Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Random Memory

I thought it would be fun to remind you of a few memories from the internship. Please contribute to this. I would love to be reminded of stuff that would make me laugh hard.

1. Do you all remember this day? One of the best memories from the internship.

2. Remember the van ride to Southeastern when Merker went through every United States capitol.

3. Remember when we were treated like pledges.

4. Remember the weekender when were scolded like schoolboys.

5. Remember when Nik Lingle hung out in the intern room (wait, that never happened.).

6. Remember when I tripped on that rope at the end of the first weekender, and you all thought something had fallen from the wall and broken.

7. Remember, "No, Timmy No!"

8. Remember when I puked during landing.

PLEASE POST MEMORIES.

1 comment: