Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A book for our wives and maybe us too-


The good Dr. Dever asked me to review this book for the bookstall a couple of weeks ago. I probably received a few funny glances from others when they would see me reading this book in coffee shops. Put the funny/confused looks aside, I "deeply" enjoyed the book. It was gospel saturated and actually challenged me to be the kind of husband a godly woman can follow. The chapter contributions by Barbra Hughes and Carolyn Mahaney are worth the price of the book. I was really challenged about my desire for children by Dorthy Patterson. This is something that you want to get in the hands of women in the church. It posed good questions for singles as well as married women. It has convicting truth about biblical feminism. A must have for your books stall boys. Get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment