Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Haiti


I'll be traveling to Haiti tomorrow morning (Wed, Jan 13) and will be there for 6 days. My pastor and a few others will be going down to teach. I'll be teaching the teen sessions from Psalm 19 and our pastor will lead a weekend pastor's conference on the nature of Biblical worship. There will also be a ladies conference and a vacation Bible school. Please pray that all these ministries would build up the local bodies in Haiti. Our goal is to strengthen the churches there with the faithful teaching of the Word.

Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen. (Eph 3:20-21)

I'll be sure to update the blog with pictures and reflections when I return next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment